Sunday, September 25, 2011

opening my eyes.

Just yesterday, i lost my bestfriends. I only had 3, but i felt like that's all i needed, they were my ride or dies, my girls, the realest people i knew, or so i thought. In fact, they're the three most selfish people I've ever met and let alone mean, and just flat out cold hearted, but they can't be too much at fault because I am the one that used to hang out with them, I never knew that everyone saw me just like them. I am actually embarassed, incredibly. You never really know people, until there is a test of their loyalty in you life, i needed them and they were nowhere to be found. My friends meant a lot to me, and i guess the worst part is knowing they were never really friends at all, just pepole who were there. I have a lot to think about and awhile to build back up to a full trusted friendship with someone else, but i had had enough this time, I needed to let them go, I've learned that just because someone has always been there the longest, doesn't mean they're always supposed to be there. Life is full of new begininngs and connections. It's true nothing lasts forever, and in this case it's for the better.
-Megan Littlefeather Hardin

No comments:

Post a Comment